What is Travel Training?
The Access Allegany Travel Training program is for people with disabilities and older adults who want to learn to travel safely and independently using public transportation. Travel training is a FREE self-paced process where an individual, regardless of ability or age, can learn to ride Access Allegany's fixed-route system.
- Travel Training vs Public Transit Orientation
- Who should Participate in Travel Training
- Where can I learn to travel
- How Travel Training is Accomplished
- Who are the instructors and how long does Travel Training last
- What will I learn and what are the benefits
How Do I Sign Up?
Contact Access Allegany at (585) 593-5223 x14 to start the process. An Access Allegany - appointed travel trainer will set up an appointment to meet with you to discuss your travel skills and goals.