- 1/31- Come Join Access Allegany's Souper Bowl event Jan. 31 from 10a.m-2p.m at Tops Friendly Market to donate non-perishable food items to local food pantries.
- 1/19- Access Allegany Buses will be running on Martin Luther King Day
- 12/14- Access Allegany Buses will not be running on Christmas Day and New Years Day.
- 12/14- Access Allegany is excited to announce our new Car Seat Safety program!
Want more information? Click Car Seat Program or Call 585-593-5223, ext. 12
- 12/14- During the month of December ACCESS Allegany is providing a FREE Holiday Shuttle! Call the Call Center for more information at 585-593-1738 or simply Click the link below.
- 10/14- In an attempt to improve our services, during the month of October we will be conducting a rider survey. Your input is important and your participation could also win you a $25.00 gift card. You can find our surveys on any ACCESS Allegany Bus or online using Facebook/Twitter. Click on the Rider Survey link to access online!
- 9/15/2014- The bus stop at Save-A-Lot has moved. The new area is to the right (east) of Save-A-Lot; currently near the vacant store front. This area has a laminated sign designating the new stop. If you have any questions please call the Call Center at 585-593-1738
- 9/1/2014- Access Allegany Buses and Call Center will be closed for Labor Day.
- 8/21/14- Please remember that bus stops are often a courtesy of our community partners. Bus Stop Rules include: be respectful to those entering and exiting places of business; avoid loitering, smoking and using profanity outside of business entrances; and avoid vandalizing business property.
Those failing to uphold these rules may have bus service suspended or bus stops may need to be eliminated. If you see someone breaking these rules, please contact the ACCESS Allegany Mobility Management Office at 585-593-5223, ext. 16
- 7/1/14 - The bus stop at the Olean Center Mall has moved from the Bon-Ton entrance to the middle-rear entrance of the mall.
- 7/1/14 - As of July 1 the Call Center is no longer taking non-emergency medicaid transportation. Please call Medical Answering Services (MAS) at 866-271-0564 or visit medanswering.com.
- 1/6/14 - 1/9/14 With temperatures dropping please remember to stay warm while waiting for a bus. Stay in a sheltered area and keep out of the elements as much as possible while waiting. Please feel free to contact the Call Center at 583-593-1738 with any questions.
- 1/2/14 - The Call Center is closing at 2:00 today, however, buses are still running. Any questions regarding the buses please contact First Transit at 585-968-0834.
- 7/22/13 - Check out our new YouTube videos!
Service Area 1: Belvidere - Wellsville
Service Area 2: Wellsville - Olean
Service Area 3: Cuba - Friendship
Service Area 4: Belvidere - Houghton - Fillmore - Angelica - Short Tract
Service Area 5: Wellsville - Andover - Alfred
Service Area 6: Cuba - Olean